The New Project String Translations form allows you to enter translations for the strings you add to the New Project Strings table. The New Project String Translations are included in the String Translations table when you create a new VPME Multilingual application.
To reach the New Project String Translations form:
· Open the New Project String Builder from the PM-Admin / ProMatrix Setup menu.
· Select a new project string whose string translations you want to view, edit or enter.
· Click the Translations button on the New Project String Builder.
Use the New Project String Translations form to create translations for the strings that you enter via the New Project String Builder.
Ø To create a New Project String Translation
1. Click the New toolbar button. VPME adds a blank record.
2. Click the Language Picklist icon. VPME displays a list of the Languages in the New Project Languages table. Select the ID of the Language for which you want to enter a translation.
3. If you are entering an expression to be evaluated to produce the string, click the Expression check box. Click the Default button to have the string itself automatically entered into the Translated String box.
4. Enter the translation or expression in the Translated String edit box.
5. Click the Save toolbar button.
The String Translation record you save is created in the New Project String Translations table in the VPME Data directory.