Your computer can run VPM Enterprise if it can run Visual FoxPro.
Hardware and System Requirements
To run VPM Enterprise with Visual FoxPro 9.0, your computer system must meet these requirements and should meet the recommendations:
· PC with a Pentium-class processor
· Operating System:
· MS Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3 or later
· MS Windows XP or later
· MS Windows Server 2003 or later
· 64 MB RAM minimum; 512 MB or more RAM recommended.
· 50 MB of free hard-disk space for VPME and the VPME Sample Application
· Monitor: 800 x 600 resolution with 256 colors minimum; 1024 x 768 resolution or higher with True Color recommended
· Fonts: Arial, Courier New and Times New Roman
· Microsoft Visual FoxPro 9.0
Your VPME Serial Number and Activation Key
Your VPME serial number and activation key are emailed to you with your VPME download instructions. Store your VPME serial number and activation key in a safe place. Make a backup copy of your serial number and activation key in case you lose the download email. You’ll need your VPME serial number and Activation Key if you must reinstall VPM Enterprise.
Check Your FoxPro Installation
Be sure you know the drive letter and directory path to your Visual FoxPro installation. You’ll need that information during installation.