If you expand the CursorAdapter Libraries node and all subnodes, you will see a treeview hierarcy that shows:
· the application’s CursorAdapter Libraries in the Data Builder;
· the CursorAdapters in each CursorAdapter Library; and
· the fields and tags for each CursorAdapter.
CursorAdapter Libraries node expanded to fields and tags level.
Tip – Tags At Bottom: When you expand a CursorAdapter, table or view in the Data Builder, fields appear first. Depending on the number of fields, you may have to scroll down to see and edit the tags.
· CursorAdapter Libraries to see the CursorAdapter class libraries in your application.
· A CursorAdapter class library to see the CursorAdapters in the library.
· A CursorAdapter to see its fields and tags.
Tip: If CursorAdapters are new to you, you may want to take a moment to visit the Introduction – CursorAdapters to learn more about them.