By default a form you create based on the Form_Toolbar class uses the external VPM Enterprise Toolbar.
If you want to create a form that puts the Toolbar controls directly on the form, do the following:
1. Create the form based on the Form_Toolbar class or any of its subclasses.
2. In the Visual FoxPro Form Designer, make room on the form for the On-Form Toolbar.
3. Make sure that the controls in either the VPMCTRLS.VCX, DEVCTRLS.VCX or PROCTRLS.VCX are displayed on the Visual FoxPro Form Controls Toolbar. Select the OnForm_Toolbar container class on the Form Controls Toolbar and add it to the form.
4. Remove the default “toolbar_all” entry in the form’s cToolbar property.
5. You can then modify the On-Form Toolbar just like the external Toolbar.
The Onform_Toolbar class is a container class that contains CommandButton objects for each of the Toolbar controls. The Onform_Toolbar class allows you to place the Form Toolbar controls directly on a form.