After you create your starter application, visit the VPM Enterprise Options menu to set up the application options the way you want them. See the Application Options chapter for a complete description of the items on the Options menu.
The VPME Options menu contains application options that allow you to:
· Admin Tools Selection: Choose the features VPME puts into an application.
· Build Options: Choose Build Options.
· Customize Toolbar Controls: Customize the buttons that VPME puts on the Form and Application Toolbars.
· Developer Info: Enter Developer Information.
· Directories: Change the project directories.
· Environment: Change application environment settings.
· Identification: Change the application name and version number.
· Logo and Icons: Add a logo graphic and copyright notice to your application’s main window.
· ProJect Options: Set project options.